The reasons all have run away but the feeling never did
It’s not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live
Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is
What’s so simple in the moonlight, now is so complicated.

To be honest I just don't want to talk about the last 2 days, I skived off work today, I have my most important 2 exams next week so yeah. I feel guilty but ah well.
Was going to be doing a fasting friday yesterday but instead I got hideously drunk, sent some stupid texts to the boy I like, J, and now I'm sitting in bed feeling like a fat failure and I don't want to move. Ever. I'm not even going to attempt calorie estimates for yesterday its probably about a gazillion. Cycled 8 miles but thats still shit. Took about 6 lax at about 3 A.M. so fuck knows when they'll hit?
Told my Dad I'm doing a juice detox, he seems okay with it, think it was kind of in one ear, out the other.
Definitely not going to reach my goal weight on Monday.. fail.
But hopefully by Weds i'll be there.
Thanks for all your comments guys, I feel like a let down.
xxxxx Flo


Thanks for the comment flo, you aren't a massive fail!
ReplyDeleteLast week friday I was supposed to be fasting, but I ate a ginormous calorie amount instead!
Dw dear!
xx.
florence the failure or Florence the fighter?? skip the monday goal like you skipped work today.. hang in there girl x
ReplyDeletethanks for th comment btw
Agree with Jayne, you're not a failure, you will reach your goal. <3
ReplyDeleteLots of love and strength
xoxox
you aren't a failure. we all slip up once in a while. its okay, flo! you can reach your goal weight! you will soon! don't worry!
ReplyDeletethats so cool that you love ancient mythology too!!! :D and yes, kristen stewart is my main thinspo! love her! :)