
tomato soup - 118 cals
10 baby tomatoes - 22 cals
2 oatcakes with low fat houmous - 100 cals
1 salad tomato - 10 cals
2 baby clementines - 20 cals
bottle of kick - 24
half a teaspoon of tomato puree - 5 cals
total 299
cycle 8.2 miles
workout dvd.
negatives. goodstuff.
find that a really small bit of tomato puree helps me around college if i'm feeling dizzy. keep getting lots of dizzy spells.
Sorry I'm not really in the major bloggy mood tonight, my exams start tomorrow, with a glorious 2 to get me started! Joy. Stress stress stress. I don't cope well with stress, it makes me have real trouble sleeping.
Wish me luck.
Flo xxxx
I love tomato puree too :D
ReplyDeleteIf I'm ever feeling dangerous and in binge mood, i cut a tiny piece of cheese and put tomato puree on it. Curbs the binge mood and it's yum!
~Twigs
xx.