Today has been a good day. Calorie wise.
Intake:
Minestrone soup: 27 cals
Melon salad: 50 cals
Spinach and Ricotta soup: 100 cals
Pear: 40 cals
Kick: 24 cals
Total: 241 cals
Output:
8.4 miles cycling - 212 cals (worked this out using a calorie calculator, hmm not to sure it's right)
Thank you again for all the comments :) I really do apprieciate them.
A quick question, my friends want to go out for a meal on Friday to celebrate the end of exams (though technically mine don't end until the third of Feb), the choices are either, Frankie and Benny's, Bella Italia or Nando's, the calorie content for Nando's is on their website so I can pick a safe meal now without looking like I'm fussing, but I was wondering if anybody knew of a site for Bella Italia or Frankie and Benny's calorie contents?
The Frankie and Benny menu makes me feel physically ill, plus most of it is meat so I reckon I'll be able to play the vegetarian card, I can't remember the exact cals now but I think a veg burger from Nando's (ironic haha) was about 375, so if I hit the gym before that should be okay.. eurgh.
One of my friends, Belle, is worried I'm getting back into my old ways... she's more perceptive sometimes then I give her credit for, so I can't skip the meal, it would just confirm her fears.. hmmm.
I literally have about a million and one things to do tonight, currently putting off more revision.. gaaaah, so sorry this post is short and sweet. Some more thinspo to keep you all going, along with the ultimate thinspo song, Radiohead- Creep
Enjoy!

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special.
Flo xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment