
4 mini eggs - 64 cals
apple - 80 cals
special k bar - 88 cals
tomato puree- 25 cals
pear - 68 cals
baby pepper - 22 cals
Total 347
biked 5 miles
I'm bloody cream crackered (knackered)! Exams could have been worse, but relieved to have 2 down, although still 3 to go! Just got in from work and literally cannot be bothered to do ANYTHING.
Intake's been pretty good although I would have liked to have down a bit more exercise, weight myself and I seem to have reach a plateau :| eeeeeeeeek, think I'm going to take a few senekot tonight, and tomorrow stick to soup and hit the gym :)
I was looking at the clothes at work, I work in a well known high street clothes shop, and I cannot wait to be able to fit into a 6 :) (US 2) makes me determined.
Need to step up my game!

This is one of my all time favourites.
On the upside, Papa gave me some money for lunch at college for the rest of the week, hello 20 marlboro lights and maybe a new lipstick..
Sorry this post's been a bit ... well bitty haha,
Been reading a lot of your blogs in my sleepy state, so jealous of the weight losses :( You're all doing so well!
Love, love and more love
Flo xxxxxxxx
you will get there my friend! don't worry! (:
ReplyDeleteby the way, LOVE your blog!
helloooo 20 Menthol Marlboro Lights.. ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds like your doing great at the moment.. hang in there... chuck a few apples into your diet.. they'll help to boost your metabolism and get you off that plateau x