got me a bit rattled if i'm honest,
these blogs are a support network for people who want to lose weight/obviously, and i can say this without being patronising because I am one and have bad relationships with food; i don't think there's any need to divulge more into "classifications",
so sorry love if I haven't been clinically diagnosed with something, and even if a have been not everybody feels the need to flaunt it about like a label darling?
jeez.
posts like that really fuck me off because they alienate people, and to me, coming on here and reading other peoples posts usually inspires me, its the one place things aren't alienating.
rant well and truly over :))))
workout done - 400 cals,
but had another two oatcakes with houmous and quorn so add 150 to total
so 668 :|:|:|:|:| another bad day.
tomorrow will be soup soup soup

flo xxxx
Just realised that it was my post - I'm truly sorry dear!
ReplyDeleteBad mood got taken out on blog.
Forgive me?
~Twigs.
xx.