Firstly to start with the title; I started a new topic in Psychology today: Eating Behaviours. My teacher scans the classroom with his eyes "if anyone feels the need to leave the class if the topic.. get's too much, you are more than welcome too". Oh yes because a statement like that will of course cause all the disordered teenagers to up and leave in front of the class. Muppet.
So I open my workbook, and the first question is:
Define abnormal eating behaviours?
Cue murmur in class of "people who eat like, an apple, like every four days"
How about you kind of, like, shut the fuck up.
I read it and sort of choked out a stuttered laugh. Where the hell would you even start to define an "abnormal eating behaviour", abnormal to whom? To me? To you? To the 30 odd stone fat man who sits outside Subway near the bus station everyday stuffing Meatball subs down his thick throat? What a stupid question.

oh yes because that is completely normal..
Another question that struck me was:
How could a "binge" be described?
Just to see the reaction on my teacher's face if I had written what I'd truly thought, would have been priceless.
"Well Sir, to me a binge is stuffing yourself senseless. A binge is the end of a drunken night where you lose your focus and you pile as much in your fat gob until the guilt kicks in. Then you'll throw yourself on the bathroom floor until you've vommed until it hurts and the blood comes. Then you'll stand up lightheaded and look into your bloodshot eyes in the mirror, watering not only from the physical pain, but from the mental pain of having to look at your fat self in the mirror, knowing that ultimately this pain is your fault and you're too fat and lazy to do anything about it. Yes sir, that is a binge."
Pffffffffft.
Anyhow, on a slightly less dramatic note:
Intake:
Apple 80 cals
Special K Bar 88 cals
Falafel Salad 270 cals
Celery Sticks 16 cals
Bottle of Kick 24 cals
Pear 68 cals
Satsuma 20 cals
Total: 566 cals
Output:
6 miles cycle
Not to bad a day really, I regret the Falafel salad but I was on my way to an opticians appointment feeling like I was about to pass out, so raided Marks and Spencer and my friend insisted I eat something proper. Gaaaah.
My friend commented today on how skinny my legs look; can't really see it myself but happy all the same. I don't carry much weight on my legs its just my DISGUSTING STOMACH and arms, anyone got any good belly busting tips?
Also, weighed myself this morning, 146 - 2lbs down, happy, but not looking likely I'll make 140 but monday, may extend till Wednesday- hmmmm; we'll see.

Thank you for all your comments as well :D They really help motivate me and you're all so inspiring.
Flo xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment