Thursday, 21 January 2010

EXAMS OVER



apple - 47
go ahead cereal thing - 296
banana - 100
breakfast bar - 103
LUCOZADE - 280 CALS ! i really didn't want this but i was at the gym and needed energy!
soup - 100

total - 926 cals

absolute fatty over here.

but did burn alot, which i guess is good...

700 cals at gym
200 ish cycling 8.4 miles

So technically burned everything I ate.

But as exams are over I have no excuse! And because I made plans to meet my work friend at the gym again tomorrow, I can't wriggle out!

So generally not too pissed off...
slightly scared to weigh myself.. although I must add, and sorry it's a bit crude, but the Durolax DEFINITELY caught up with me at college today..

Sorry this post is sparce.. I'm just absolutely knackered, will post properly tomorrow. Thanks for all the comments, hope you're all doing well!
xxxxx flo

2 comments:

  1. plus your body burns at least 500 cals a day by itself just from being alive.. bonus!
    take care hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did great! Burning off pretty much everything!

    Did the durolax come at a bad time? I hope not!

    Keep going flo! :)

    xoxo,
    ali bella

    ReplyDelete