
Today has been mixed.
Salad - 4 cals
Cous cous 128 cals
mushroom - 5 cals
tomato - 20 cals
houmous - 56 cals
cucumber - 10 cals
mango - 72 cals
grapes - 15 cals
melon - 20 cals
330 cals
Yes great.
Well that was up until at work I ate 2 bags of crisps and some mini eggs, didn't stay in me long, and when I got home weighed myself and I was 143lb PHEW.
BUT
Because I am a fat pig, and because my mum told me this morning she doesn't think I'm eating, I ate a quorn curry with my parents, follow by some custard and chocolate. Don't even want to this about how many calories were in that, and although its all come back up, I am now weighing in at 145lb. FUCK MY LIFE.
So 5 durolax later here I am in bed, writing this post, hoping to god these motherfuckers kick in big time tomorrow.
Oh and on another brilliant, or not, note, I was informed today that my doctors want me to attend a routine check up for my weight etc tomorrow, as I was getting treatment a year or so ago they're just checking up on me. OH FUCKING FABTABULOUS.
Now I am just fucked off at myself.
Also, had work today straight after college so couldn't go to gym, so that's just made things worse.
Tomorrow I have yoga, Tomorrow I have doctors. EURGH. Tomorrow I will not exceed 300 calories.
xxxxxxx flo
oh damn...why do they want to keep an eye at your weight?! people should just leave it up to US how much we wanna weight (or rather how much NOT)
ReplyDeleteenjoy the yoga(would love to do that some day too =))