Hello guys!
I've been reading the blogs for a while now, and they really keep me motivated so I thought it was about time to start one of my own :)
Guess the best place to start would be a bit of background info about me, don't normally do these sorts of things but I figured a lame quiz type thing would be the most straight forward,
Survey
Age: 17
Highest Weight: 154 lbs
Lowest Weight: 140 lbs
Goal Weight: 112 lbs.. for now
Favorite Diet Food?
Soup soup and more soup.
Favorite Binge Food?
Carrot cake. Carb. Carb. Carb.
Favorite Exercise?
Cycling, i cycle everywhere, perks of living in Cambridge, England.
Thinspo?
Keeps me going. <3
What Makes You Slip Up?
Stress. Boredum.
What Makes You Strong?
Music. Seeing my skinny friends. And although I hate to say it, envy.
When Did It Start?
14.
Does Anyone Know?
Family and Friends think "its under control". Pah.
Do You Want Help?
Help getting thinner yes.
How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?
Aim for 500, 600 feels like a binge but sometimes it's in the range.
What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
Fat.
Are You In A Relationship?
No. Recently single. Quite content with that.
Is It For Attention?
No. It's for self assurance, I want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?
Middle.
Are You Depressed?
Have been in the past, wouldn't say now, no.
Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
Once. Was a long time ago in a dark stage for me. Don't want to go back there. Regret it.
Ever Been To A Psychologist?
Yes. It's balls. "How does that make you feel?" It makes me want to tell you to fuck off.
Are You On Any Medication?
Nope.
PEOPLE -
[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] call me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[x] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[ ] force me to eat
[x] say I eat too much
[ ] wish I’d eat more
[x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic
[x] have tried to stop me
I WISH -
[x] I was thin
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[x] I was under 110lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[x] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was prettier
[ ] I could stop being ana/mia
[ ] I had a boy/girlfriend
[ ] I could disappear
I LOVE -
[x] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference
[ ] shaking
[x] being weak (but strong at the same time)
[x] losing weight
[ ] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[ ] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself
I HATE -
[ ] when people stare
[ ] being asked questions
[x] having to eat
[ ] being single
[ ] wearing short skirts
[x] being fat
[x] looking ugly
[x] feeling this way
[x] fat people
I NEED -
[ ] more support
[x] people to stay out of my business
[ ] more friends
[ ] someone to know
[x] less food
[x] more water
[nb] a gym membership (in the bag)
[ ] to lose 50 lbs
[x] to lose 30 lbs
[ ] to lose 10 lbs
1. Color: Red, or emerald green
2. Scent: Lavender, or cinammon, Lola - Marc Jacobs
3. Mascara: Mabelline False Lash Effect
4. Eyeshadow: Anything brown/shimmery
5. Lip gloss/Lipstick: Something vivid
6. Beauty trick: liquid eyeliner perfect without a mirror
7. Song to sing in the car: Crosstown traffic - Hendrix
8. Song to sing in the shower: oh any good old ballads
9. Model: Daisy Lowe is my idol.
10. Celebrity crush: I know its the ultimate cliche, but Robert Pattinson is my future husband.
11. TV show: Ugly Betty, Gavin and Stacey
12. Movie: Love Actually, Quadrophenia
13. Author: Meyer or Bronte (Emily)
The Last Thing You...
1. Saw at the movies: Sherlock Holmes - hello jude law ;)
2. Bought as a Christmas present: Little brother a jumper
3. Read for fun: blog
4. Watched on TV: shameful to say, but probably some cartoons with my brother
5. Heard on the radio: JLS - Everybody in Love
Right Now, It's
[X] below zero
[ ] just plain cold
[ ] sunny
[X] snowing
[ ] rainy
[ ] windy
[ ] overcast
[ ] late
[ ] early
[X] afternoon
Your Appearance & Opinions
1. Your Eye color: "Changes", apparently, blue/green with yellow in the middle
2. Your Hair color: Currently red, dying back to dark brown tonight funnily enough
3. A color you would like to dye your hair someday: want to test the theory of blondes having more fun one day
4. Name someone who has sexy hair: Megan Fox
5. Name someone with pretty eyes: Jessica Stam
6. Your favorite facial feature: Eyes
7. Name someone with the perfect pout: Georgia May Jagger
8. Your least favorite body parts: STOMACH, chubby face, it goes on
9. Name at least one person who thinks you're attractive: My ex
10. The last compliment you received: "I like your hair colour"
Complete the Sentence
I feel sexy when... i'm dolled up for a night, not bloated
It makes me laugh when boys... try and flirt unsuccessfully
The funniest joke I've heard recently is... awful memory.. err... nope. got none.
The movie I'm really excited for is... Alice in Wonderland
You are...
[ ] overweight (BMI greater than 25)
[X] considered at a healthy weight (BMI of 18.5-25) [ ] underweight (BMI of less than 18.5)
[X] bulimic ; was diagnosed about 3 years ago, but sort of moved on
[X] EDNOS
[ ] anorexic
[ ] trying to lose 1-5 lbs.
[ ] trying to lose 5-10 lbs.
[ ] trying to lose 10-20 lbs.
[x] trying to lose 20-30 lbs.
[ ] trying to lose 30+ lbs.
[X] unhappy with your weight/appearance
[ ] at your highest weight currently
[ ] at your lowest weight currently
You have...
[X] lost your virginity
[X] binged
[X] made yourself vomit
[X] abused laxatives
[X] had more than 5 shots in one night
[X] kissed a girl
[X] smoked cigarettes
[X] smoked pot
[X] done coke/meth/ecstasy/heroin
[X] a tattoo (or plan on getting one)
[ ] piercings in other places besides your ears
[X] gone skinny dipping
[X] watched porn
[X] woke up not realizing where you were
[X] walked in on someone having sex
Wow. That took ages. Oh well least I burnt up some time. Also, studying for my final year of A-Levels, in my final year before uni, just waiting to hear back at the moment. Fingers crossed.
xxx Flo
No comments:
Post a Comment