Saturday, 9 January 2010

Goals goals goals?

Right, think i've got the hang of working this blog malarkey now, think technology repels me ever so slightly but seems to be in working order..

I figured I needed to set my self some goals, I guess late new years resolutions in effect, but new years resolutions are shit because no one ever keeps them, goals are different, they give you something to work towards.

I am pretty happy at the mo, as this past week I've lost 5 lb by sticking to around about 500 cals a day, taking me down from 154 lb (k;lgasi;gas;klgkl;as ewwwwwwwwwww) to 149 lb, which is still pretty disgusting. I've also managed to fit into some HOT high waisted black jeans I bought myself in the January sales in TOPSHOP, size 10 which were a little tight at first but now fit perfectly. Happy.

Exercise wise, I bike to and from college every day which totals up at 8.4 miles, also try and do sit ups till I can't anymore, but need to make sure that's not as sporadic as it has been.

I'm also a bit of a drinker, I'm not talking raging alcoholic here, I think the roundabout term is.. binge drinker. God the term pops up all over the place doesn't it? so have been attempting to do a "sober january", which will be the first one in I dont't know how long, drink calories = bad. drunken binges = bad. drunken kisses = bad bad bad. haha. Not only is "sober january" an effort to control the cals, I've also got 5 exams this month, so it's literally, all work no play.

So my first goal is to get down to 140 lb, baring in mind i've lost 5 pounds in 5 days, that's leaving me 9 more to go, so I might say nine days?

Which is.. trying to work this out.. 18th? Monday 18th Janurary. Definitely a big challenge, but not impossible.. Considering I didn't go the gym all last week I think its achievable.

Only time, sheer determination, a hell of a lot of caffiene and self control will tell.

Thinspo of the day: Daisy Lowe

I adore her. I think it's cos shes a London girl, like me. I love her fashion. And her stomach is to die for.

Peace and Love. Flo xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow 5lbs in a week. You don't know how green with jealousy I am at the moment. I feel like such a mess in comparison (and I really am).

    Good luck with your goal this week. You can totally do it.

    Love Daisy Lowe too and I love your blog.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete