I like watching other people pile up their trolleys whilst I grab a sugarfree red bull and a copy of vogue. I enjoy imagining how fat they're going to get when they eat all the disgusting carbs and sugar they've piled in their trolley, and I love watching their faces fill with greed as they pile in more, whilst I'm safe in the knowledge that I'm losing weight not gaining.
Just a point.
Got my first uni offer today so I'm majorly happy! Exeter as well so not a bad one! Haven't done to bad on the intake today either:
2 Oatcakes with reduced fat houmous : 100 cals
Bottle of sugar free kick : 24 cals
Go Ahead Snack bar: 172
2 Slices of quorn ham: 30 cals
Mushroom Bake Salad Leftovers: 200 cals
2 Baby clementines: 16 cals
Grand total of: 518 cals
I need to be stricter, could have done without the oatcakes...
Its a wee bit over what I would've liked, but also biked 4 miles and plan on doing fitness video after my friend comes round, so I'll hopefully be in negatives by the time I rest my head.

this is one of my favourite thinspo's - i love her outfit, I can't wait for it to be hotter so I can start whipping out the knee highs again, just need to slim down these thighs in time!
REVISION SCHMISION. eurgh.
Flo xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment