Decided from now on to just stick to fruit and soup, and the odd bit of veg, and to keep (fingers crossed) to 500 cals max, I've done it before, I can do it again.
I just need to get through this week, get my exams out the way so I can focus on the gym!

I've decided one of my main problems is patience, I want results, and dramatic ones quick, and the minute I lose control for a second, I think my number is up. So I've decided I'm not going to weigh myself until Wednesday, I'm not even sure I'll be able to do that, but I am going to try.
Last night I popped to the supermarket, not half sure whether I was going to be able to control myself, but I came home with a copy of Vogue, ELLE, some Proplus, some Easysleep, some Ducolax and some multivitamins for good measure. I had the first good nights sleep, albeit with some random dreams, I'd had in ages. This is definitely step one, stress really fucks up my sleep so I'm relieved.
Been revising today for a few hours and this is technically my revision break, still got a lot to do but getting there. That's what I've just got to keep reminding myself.
I've got a lot to do. But I'm getting there.
I will get there.
Thanks again to you all.
All my love,
Flo xxxxxx

I'm back on the Kristen Stewart loving, after spotting some great thinspo on Ali Bella's blog, nows all I need to do is get me a Rob Pattinson ;)
Good to hear your back on track ;)
ReplyDeleteOooooooh proplus, multivitamins and ducolax- excellent choice, my 3 weekly must haves.
haha I posted some pics of me the other day, Im adding another one- me and my (legal) drug collection!
(i do not condone or encourage EDs) ;)
hang in there.... xox
ps its not often that I follow new bloggers but you seem to be my excpetion, I like your simple, no bullshit, honesty... x
Oh ...you really can buy sleep helper ulcolax&co at your supermarkets? wish they had that in ours :S Jup,Rob is kinda cute indead :P Though I wished he had worked otu a lil bit more for new moon...his muscles really are a bit poor! taylor has way too much, but pls rob jsut a tiny but mire haha :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your plans !
yeah, flo! you're getting there! (: you can do it! i know you can!
ReplyDeletethanks for mentioning me :D yeah, KStew is the best thinspo! to me, at least. i want my own rob too haha :P