Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Binge?


Feels like I've binged today, I did really, but in a weird way.

Kick x 2 - 48 cals
Cereal bars.... 310 cals
Spinach and Ricotta soup - 100 cals
Bag of salt chips - 87 cals

Total - 545 cals

Then about 20 minutes ago I went downstairs and ate some homemade shepherds pie.. my favourite, eurgh, I'd resisted all night, then my bad side just took over..
anyway, I managed to gain some sense of self control, and promptly brought it all back up, but it was still around 200 cals..

So 3 sleeping pills, 3 durolax and a multivitamin later I'm writing this..
Haven't done any exercise tonight, oh apart from the usual 8.4 mile cycle, but I'm meeting my friend at the gym tomorrow as its my last exam for a while in the morning, meaning I can finally return to the gym I've been so badly neglecting, hoping to do a major calorie burn.

Flo xx

1 comment:

  1. damn... same flo, shepherds pie is fingerlickin good... I just posted an excellent bingefest too.. lol 4000 cals easy Unfortunately it didnt contain pie though;) & it stayed down! oh god.
    Have fun at the gym x maybe ill join you on your cycle next time & burn the bitch off.

    ReplyDelete