Tuesday, 2 February 2010

"You are my life now."




Feeling better than I have in a long while today,
I went to the doctors, got myself sorted out, had to take some meds which I know will make me better, but I had to have 3 full meals for them to work. Pffft. But it's just one day.

Emergency contraception.. yes because Florence is a drunken dickhead. But seriously its made me feel so much better, and although my stomach feels disgustingly full. My last exam is tomorrow, and after that I have two weeks of work, so I plan on living at the gym paha.

Just had a major catch up on all your blogs, and I'm feeling inspired.

I read one, and I'm sorry you'll have to forgive me for I can't remember who's it was, but they were talking about not having a normal functioning relationship with food.

This is so true, my mum was watching me make my lunch, and I realise, I really have no idea, what is considered a normal meal, or a normal amount to eat, normal to me is a day not over 500 cals. It's either nothing or everything. There is no middle ground.

My normal will be restored tomorrow.



On another note, and I know it's naughty, but I don't feel that guilty because I know I will buy it when it comes out.. but I downloaded New Moon. Yes, it's so cliche but I do love a bit of twilight, <3 Hate the whole bandwagon thing, but the books. Yes please.

So overall feeling more positive, tomorrow will be back to 500 cals a day, at 200 cycling and at least 500 burn at gym. Job done.

Setting some new goals too.



WITH LOVE
Flo xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. 350 calories is what I think of as an average daily amount, so... I know exactly what you mean. Except for most of mine come from alcohol. ;)

    Also, who doesn't love the Twilight books? I don't care how you feel about anything else Twilight-related, but the books were MADE for obsessive women like us. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. I realized that a couple days ago when my counselor told me I should try eating three balanced meals opposed to starving or binging. I though I would try it for just one day then realized I absolutely couldn't. I don't know what a regular meal is. I couldn't make myself one if I tried!

    You seem like a really strong person. Good luck!

    With love,

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness. New goals AND illegally downloading a movie? Pure awesomeness! Haha flo! (:

    love you!
    ali bella xoxo

    ReplyDelete