Wednesday, 10 February 2010

In bed by seven

Yes, that's right I'm in bed and it's ten to eight, been technically in bed since seven, I just don't want to face temptation of food. Don't feel strong enough yet. I need to make sure, for sure, that Mia is gone for a while..

Anyway, today has actually been a good day, only had two lessons, then went shopping with my friend for her London College of Fashion interview outfit, she got a gorgeous white dress that she said I can borrow, but as she's smaller than me, naturally, so it inspires me to lose this fat more.

Foodwise..
Veggie bake - 118 cals
Roasted Veggies - 200 cals?

Total - 318 cals

Not actually sure about the calories for the veggies but pretty sure it's not over 200, if so for the day I'm most likely still under 400. Haven't done a great deal of exercise.. but think I'm going to do some cruches later, and having a massive gym sesh tomorrow so I'm not fretting too much..

Spent a bus journey today making loads of mini goals in the planner on my phone.. keeping my motivation up.. avoiding binge foods.. cannot wait to get back to my pre binge weight of late January..

"You'll need heart and you'll need courage. We all need time."

This post is shit... I'm feeling somewhat uninspired.. Think I'm just tired.
Here's some nice thinspo to make it pretty.







Flo
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment