Hey Guys,
Did have a big Amy Winehouse inspired post ready for you lot tonight, well half ready, but I've just got in from the gym and I'm already in bed and frankly don't want to post it half heartedly as I really do love the Winehouse.
Anyhow, today has been good in some respects, and bad in others.
Bad - I didn't fast, I had about 800 cals.. bad times... most definitely not a fast...
On the other hand I cycled for 9 miles, gym for 1 1/2 and then an 1 1/2 POLE DANCING CLASS.
Yes, that's right, Florence went pole dancing, it was a free taster so me and my mate decided it would be a laugh, it most definitely was but my legs are soooo bruised now! But I've done some research, and it burns about 400 cals an hour, so my total burn for today is 1300! Plus my normal burn (BMR) of around 1500 cals, so I'm pretty chuffed! I never normally account for my BMR but the fact that I burned about 2800 cals today makes the 800 I ate more bareable.
Tomorrow, I've got a bit of a dilemma, going out for a friends birthday meal.. eekk, but it's at a chinese karaoke ;) So i'm hoping everyone will be too drunk to realise I haven't eaten, but the alcohol calories will be a bitch :| If I fast all day, won't need to drink a lot..
Oh Florence you have such a fucked up logic, why just not drink at all and save your FAT STOMACH.
Truth be told, I would probably give it a miss, but it's just the boy I like its going..
Looking forward to getting some sleep and catching up on your blogs, also "Skins" is on , so here's some Effy (Kaya Scoladerio) insprired thinspo, because she is beautiful and skinny, and her boyfriend is also hot.
Love Flo xxxxxxx




Lolz. You went pole dancing. That would be halarious to be the teacher. Gosh I have such a hard time when I go out with friends. It's like, poooooooooooop. any ways... thanks for following my thinspo blog. <3. Just read this blog and was like, I'm totaly following her. Stalker? No. Well kindof, But totaly not on purpous. Any ways good luck with diner. :)
ReplyDelete