Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Fast fast fast?


Hello my lovelies,

Astonished at my ever increasing followers, so would like to take the time to say thank you, and hello :)

Today has been.. well not the best... but after catching up on some of your blogs, and finishing my last exam today (hurrah!), I've decided to undertake a fast, exciting stuff, I've never done a proper one before, I've done a liquid fast but not a water only, so I'm armed with pro plus to get me through the day and I'm excited to get started.

It's quarter to nine, I'm in bed writing this, and frankly I'm blooming knackered. I'm also scared to go downstairs, as I feel hanging around the kitchen will cause unnecessary binging..

I'm not going to weigh myself until Saturday, I'm hoping for a pound a day? Is this reasonable? I really haven't a clue, I plan on going to the gym everyday too?

Rebuilt the relationship with my parents ever so slightly.. my dad sent me a facebook message.. how up to date of him.. it had the usual, "worried you're back in your old ways" schpeil, and then my mum ACTUALLY OFFERED to take me shopping after college, shock horror.

Bought two pairs of trousers, both gorgeous, and both too small, told my mum they fitted in the changing room, so I've got not one, but two new items to try to squeeze my fat thighs into. Joy joy joy.

In the car on the way home I was feeling really sick, so my mum took the opportunity to be like "well its because you probably haven't eaten a thing all day".

Wish I could say it had been true!

Watching "fat families" on sky1, its brilliant, this camp fitness guy just goes into peoples houses, takes away their furniture and tells them they're fat. It's great anti thinspo, if anyone fancies a gander. http://sky1.sky.com/fat-families

Can't find it on youtube :( sad times.

Anyway, I think this is enough rambling for today, hope you are all okay.
Flo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment