Saturday, 6 February 2010

Where's my bike? :(

woke up this morning like, SHIT, how did I get to my bed, vaguely remember getting a taxi, so first question, where is my bike?! Can't find my keys. Balls.



Second thought, shit, shit, shit, remembered eating chips and all sorts of shit in drunken stupendor last night,

Third thought: my mouth is dry and I should check my sent messages, luckily no bad ones, and by the looks of things I got in quite early. Phew.

Then, got up to step out of bed to be greeting by a huge pile of sick, sorry ladies, I know this is a bit graphic for 10 o' clock in the morning, check my right hand, my purging hand, and my rings are off, which means it was self induced, oddly happy that despite my drunkness and stupid fatty binge I still thought to purge. That's a new one. But my memory of it. Zilch.

Bad times though, cos I drank an awful lot last night, I mean, a lot, by nine I was wasted! The night just seems like a big old blur and I can't help feeling that I probably acted outrageously. Mega-cringe. Didn't actually eat anything at the chinese, which was good, however did have a subway in the day.. veggie delite.. can't have been more than 600 for the day.. but then obviously the alcohol calories and what not = massive fail.

Caught up on an infinite amount of blogs this morning as I've sobered, and feeling inspired.

Today I need to:
- Tidy my room.
- Clean the shit out of my life.
- Psychology work
- Make a collage for my mums birthday present; she didn't get me a birthday present so I'm not paying for her to have one. I know I'm being a bit pathetic but I don't care.
- Not eat.
- Rehydrate.
- Removal of the sick.
- Find my bike? lol?
- Not be so knobular all the time. Ha.

Love this thinspo

My gums also feeling like they're bleeding. My teeth look awful, I can see the difference in the colour, texture etc.. I know I need to "man up", so to speak, I love that phrase (: , and go to the dentist, the worst he can do is ask if I have an eating disorder, the worst he can do after that is give me a leaflet or some other shit. Also, I'm thinking that if he sorts my teeth out, it will motivate me not to b/p all the time as it'll just be a waste of time/pain.

Not planning on eating today, just drinking lots, oh fuck, I've just realised as I'm typing this that it's my Mother's birthday meal tonight, shit, shit, shit. All her friends are coming over, think my Dad's cooking, and we'll have to sit round the dining table all pretending to love each other, and I'll get the generic, "How's college?", "What uni's have you got offers from?", "How were your exams?", and then one friend in particular, C, who actually is a very lovely lady who I adore, will take me off to the side later, and be like.. "Well, how are YOU?", she's far too attentive and it scares me.

Well that's just shit on my parade. Eurgh. Hoping I can push a lot of it around my plate and purge the rest. Reminder to self to buy more Durolax today.

Anyway, back to the original issue of the post.
I WANT MY BIKE :( Will just have to retrace my steps from last night. Fuck my life. Ha.
I'm also in reasonably good spirits, I'm probably still drunk.

Flo xxxxxx

Ps. This is how I'll be if I don't find my bike. Albeit far less glamourous and about the size of a baby whale.

3 comments:

  1. I totally hope you find your bike, and I highly doubt that you are the size of a baby whale.
    xLauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the dentist thing, I think that totally depends on the dentist. I've been paranoid each time I've seen mine in the past 3 years, thinking "oh he's definitely going to know now, even I can see it" and he's not said a word. Even when I started having a new cavity or two at every check-up and kept chipping my front teeth every few months, just from them being so thin and worn down. He'd just fix the chips and the cavities and asked if I grind my teeth when I sleep, figuring that's how I must keep chipping them. But he's still clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Thats the worst when you lose important stuff when your drunk. Ugh. Hope you find it. Good luck with diner. Love the thinspo. Also I can hardly take it when people are being so generic, it makes me sick. I want to tell them to get there heads out of there fake asses. Well at least they pretend to care.

    ReplyDelete