Tomato Soup 118 cals
10 Cherry tomatoes 22 cals
Total - 140 cals
I've got the worst headache ever, and I've been in my room basically since I got in, which was about 3 hours ago,
I've showered, done my homework, and cannot be bothered to do anything else.
I'm petrified of leaving my room, petrified of the kitchen..
But apart from that moaning s'allllll good. Except I think I'm going to have to face the fact my bikes gone.
:(
Don't see any reason I need to go over 200 cals for the next few days, however Friday's going to be a problem as my friend wants me to model for her photography and then she's having a cocktail party after.. think I've made it perfectly clear that alcohol is my weakness. Not meaning to indulge completely in self-loathing but I don't really know why she's chosen me to model anyway, very flattered though.
Imprisionment in my room hasn't been all negative, I watched a bio on Audrey Hepburn, found out she was 5'7 and 110lb, I am 5'7 but not 110lb. I want to be. Audrey is my new love.
I love this shot, Breakfast at Tiffany's used to be one of my favourite films, my ex-boyfriend used to tell me that I reminded him of Holly (Audrey's character), also very flattering, but he said it was because I was an adorable scatterbrain. On that basis I watched the film over and over with him deluding myself. Stupid Girl.
Hope you're all good, and thank you for the comments on the last couple of blogs, they've been so rambly, not that this one isn't, and they always cheer me up. Flo xxx






aww im sorry about your bike. audrey is such great thinspo.
ReplyDeletestay strong lovely!