AH NO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS...
thinspo thinspo thinspo thinspo thinspo
If I hide from it, I can't eat it. Sorted.
My gym are running a "bring your friends to the gym for free" week, mainly just so they can rope as many people in as possible to get their greedy mits on peoples money, but even so 2 of my closest Lizzie and Marie came with tonight.
They are both about 5 inches shorter than me, petite, and tiny.. :( I was definitely fitter than them on the machines, but still, eurgh. I hate myself. I can't wait for this fat to disappear.
When we were sitting on the exercise balls doing some crunches, Marie turned to me and was like, "Your legs look skinny, please don't get all disordered on me again.. ".
Brilliant. What am I meant to say to that, I turned over an laughed and choked out the blase response "Shut up. I like food. I won't".
Lizzie kept rather quiet, she knows me too well, but she would never say anything. I think she's flirted with EDNOS in that past.. Her sister lost about 60lb in like, 3 months .. and I think it sparked her into some kind of competition. It worked.
Don't think about the pasta sauce.
I don't even feel hungry. It's the texture.
If I eat it, I will purge, I didn't purge yesterday, I'm not going to today.
I WILL NOT.
Jesus, mental breakdown here.
FLO xxxxxxx





hope you won the fight with the sauce =) loved the pictures....=) I am currentl y trying to get rid of MIA aswell but after 4 days of success there have been 2 ailures..I feel so fat... I had a massive binge last weekend and now all the weight I lost thx to MIA seems to be back and I feel like a fat failure.... still am crossing my fingers for you!!
ReplyDelete