Once again; posting from the college library.
Revision feels like it’s eating my soul.
But I can’t complain, the shifting of all my focus on to these 3 subjects, History, Psychology and Media, isn’t allowing my focus to shift on to anything else.
My room is tidier than it’s been in a while,
My life is embedded in a ridiculously little amount of drama.
For me anyway.
When I look back from the posts from the last exam season, January, my weight loss is the same
focused,
I am better under stress.
Just two bottles of diet coke so far today, soup for dinner I think.
Shall be biking the usual nine miles, but with a bit of a de-tour to the gym;
a place that hasn’t seen my face in a while.
xxxxxxx
ps. Probably worth mentioning that I mean coke of the diet variety in the title, no class A’s for me yet this term.
I do better under presure on focus to. It's weired, well it sounds like your doing well in school education area of life and eating and I'm jelouse. Thanks for the comment BTW, I love love love that girl to, she's some modle who's name I have some where, oh by the way I'm giving you a beautiful blogger award so check out my blog.
ReplyDelete