Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Thank you to the beautful Katie at Skinnybuisness.

For my beautful blogger award; it really does mean a lot, so thank you very much my darling.



I will post my seven secrets/facts later I just want to think really hard about them before I do :)
I will also be passing this lovely gesture on to some of you other beauties.

The past two days have been a struggle at times.
Feeding my little brother ice-cream earlier was a struggle.
Yesterday was 200 calories. Today 350.

I've just come back from a 3 mile jog; I had to get out of the house, I was too scared I was going to binge.

Both today and yesterday I've done the nine mile cycles, and yesterday was a 500 calorie gym burn.

I had to get out of the sauna- I was seeing white spots.

I want this so badly.
I'm going to shower and then read in bed. I have to resist this.

It's been three days without binging.

xxxxxxxxx

1 comment: