Wednesday, 12 May 2010

The end of an Era

Firstly, thank you for the lovely comments on the last couple of blogs - you guys are amazing.

On to more pressing matters, today is the first day under our new PM, David Cameron. Bye, bye Gordon. *cries*.
I am a Labour girl at heart, and as much as I dislike the Conservatives, they did get the most votes. I just can't bring myself to back a party who voted against the passing of Gay marriage and adoption, as well as banning of fox hunting. The vegetarian side of me has a heart after all.


Prime Minister David Cameron

I won't be one of those people that will grovel and moan about them, because in all honesty I'm sure they'll do some good things.

What does annoy me however, is that we've ended up with Nick Clegg as deputy PM, when actually the Labour party got at least 5 times the amount the Liberal Democrats did. Where is the democracy in that eh?

Enough of politics.

Yesterday was good, 400 calories - 9 miles of biking.
Today, so far, only 2 cans of Diet coke, a couple of black coffees and some herbal tea, plus 10 miles of biking.
I have work at 5, so I'll be biking there and back too, I'm guessing another 4 miles, not sure whether to have some soup or at least something, as I'm not actually trying to completely fast. Hmmm.

I can feel the shape of my legs changing; but I want these.



xxxx

P.S. I can't comment on any blogs! It keeps coming up with an error; I'll try again later.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with youu...I don't understand why anyone would vote concervative tbh :S
    But hopefully Cameron will have such a hard crappy time that he will never be voted in again! :P fingers Xed xx

    ReplyDelete