Friday, 2 April 2010

It's a small world

NB. I am editing this post because I realise I didn't explain it very well.

There is someone on here, who I recently discovered follows someone from my college/vice versa. There are a whole ring of girls from my college who have blogs, some whom are lovely people, but not many I could call a friend.

And obviously my blog is, as I intend to keep it, completely anonymous, so it came as quite a surprise when I saw her leave a comment on a blog. Not even the fact that she's pro-ana, just the fact she was there.

In my bubble.

Anyway, one of them, who I'm not going to lie, I sometimes have a little read up of her blog, was particularly lovely to me tonight, so when I came in just now I thought I'd have a little read of her blog.

Foremost.

I saw her kiss him. I didn't mind. I don't have a hold on him.

But.

She just wrote about me on her blog. And what he said about me to her.
It wasn't even bad.

Then, why does it still hurt?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sucks. Can you put up a link though I got a little confused...you follow a girl from college or she follows someone you follow etc?

    Anyway hope you cheer up. I'm sending bad vibes her way. Internet karma is v v powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ditto violet. I am confused but then.... Hmmm... Bad internet vibes yes, very powerful Karmaness. Well just be skinnier than her. That will get her.

    ReplyDelete