Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Paranoia

I was going to attempt to write a post in the college library, however people keep coming up behind me and writing it directly on to blogger is making me paranoid, thus this being typed directly into word – what a thrilling fact for you all to know.


I’ve got to bum around college for a few hours because I’ve got a work meeting at 6 and it just seems pointless to go home first, as home is on the other side of the city.

Food wise today could be better, could be worse.

Had a cheesy salad thing for lunch.. which I should have skipped but I’m just too fucking weak, (370 cals), followed by a FAB lolly, which tasted fucking good in the heat. (90 cals), planning on just telling my mum I ate at the work meeting tonight as they do generally have loads of food there, this means I have to remember also not to fucking eat at the work meeting.

Also, I biked my usual nine miles, so got some exercise in there too.

I keep saying fucking a lot today, apologies, I think the stress of everything is building, and I’m chain smoking like a motherfucker again. Whoops there goes my potty mouth again.

Never mind, no-one reads this shit anyway.

I really am putting off an essay due.

Instead I’m sitting here wishing vampires were real, reading your blogs, wishing I hadn’t had all my hair cut off and generally bathing in self loathing.

On a more positive note, I get paid on Friday – Hallelujah!

This means I can finally book my Benicassim Ticket! See the line-up here…
Nine days camping by the beach in Spain starting on the 12th of July, this gives me 76 days until I have to be beach ready. Fuck my life.

Good day to you all.

xxx

P.s. I also firmed my Uni choices. Scary.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog, so FUCKING fantastic (:
    I think we should start a fucking blogging anarchy and say the fucking work fuck a fucking hell of a lot.

    Okay, random shite over. Thankyou for the comment - sounds like an interesting job!

    It's okay if you eat a little tonight, just don't let it trigger a binge?

    Also I'm supposed to be confirming my uni choices soon, and I'm a smidge worried. I totally get where you're coming from >.<

    ~Twigs
    xx.

    ReplyDelete