Woah, I just re-read over what I posted in the early hours of this morning, and my my that was a little confusing lol, completely take your point Violet, haha.
Basically, the boy who I like, and have been kind of getting with from time to time, got with another girl in front of me last night.
I didn't mind too much, because it would never be my right to be annoyed.
But what did annoy me is that when I got in, I decided to check out her blog; only to find she'd posted a blow by blow account of the whole night, including her conversation with him, about me.
I barely know this girl. She knew I liked him.
The confusing bit about the whole story, is that I was on one your lovely blogs, and I saw that she'd left a comment - she has which blogs she's following hidden, but through a bit of extra stalking (hahaha) I basically saw that she was following a lot of Pro-Ana blogs.
That my friends, is why it is a small world.
I'm a dickhead really, because later I was getting with him, why do I allow boys to rule me. It's stupid.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment