Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Procrastination

So I'm sitting in the computer area at college which is, for once, quiet enough to allow me for have a catch up on all your lovely blogs. I should actually be completing my media coursework which is due in tomorrow.. But you know how it goes.

Trying to stick to just liquids, fruit and soup; or that's what the plan is,  so far today I've had an apple and 2 bottles of diet cherry coke, my favourite.

I reckon I'll be at college tonight until they kick me out - this coursework really is a bitch. But on the plus side it will keep me busy and away from the kitchen.

On another note, I got paid today! Woooop, my aim is to not spend ANY on food. Thus saving myself a whole lot of pennies, any money that I would have spent on food I shall save and spend on something amazing, something that I haven't quite decided yet, but perhaps one of the old Bright Eyes albums that I haven't got yet.

I've finished lessons for the day, but my college holds lunchtime concert things and I went along at lunch with a few friends, sat next to my ex, and we were getting along nicely, flirting, but I mustn't let myself get attached again; something that I know could all too easily happen.

On the advice of Kemper at Choke on Air I decided to check out my Natal chart on an astrology website,

I was a bit dubious at first, but seriously surprised.

"Sun in Cancer natives have a strong survival instinct. They are protective of those they care about, and of themselves too. They are often quite reticent about sharing their inner selves to the rest of the world, and are often caught up in reminisce. Cancers have a reputation for moodiness, although this trait is most evident when the Moon is in Cancer. Cancer needs roots. They resist change to an extent, and concern themselves about being secure and safe in most everything they do. Cancers can be quite intrigued by objects with history attached to them -- antiques, photos, souvenirs, and the like. "

That is me.

You get a whole load of stuff about what you're like depending on all the planets, and I haven't read it all yet (as I am painfully aware of the fact I should be doing some coursework), but I will do later. I also wouldn't want to bore you all. But seriously check it out, could be a good distraction.
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal


 
Speaking of distractions, I really should get stepping.
 
Hope you're all having a good day.
Florence xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment