Monday, 22 March 2010

I love diet coke.

Of course my weekend plan didn't go as smoothly as i'd hoped..
Stuck to around 500 Friday and yesterday, today.. well lets just say I didn't.. purged A LOT, but then again also ate alot.. scales are telling me 156lb.. which is down two pounds.. but we'll see in the morning..

Tomorrow is Monday. I like Mondays. I like the distraction of college.
I enjoy keeping busy at college, I'm feeling pretty determined and I'm pretty sure this week will be seeing me just fill up on diet coke :)



I'll be biking nine miles a day, now I've got a new bike; and the majority of your will know I was devastated when I lost my old one through my own drunken foolishness!
So that's the exercise sorted. Gym on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday too.

Calorie wise I'm aiming for no more than 400 a day, this will mainly consist of apples and soup, and of course my beloved Diet Coke.

Her thighs are beautiful

Although, actually, tomorrow night I'm going out, not planning on eating in the day, so maybe an apple before I go out, and then I'll stick to Vodka Coke to save some calories.

This post seems very formal. I'm just relaying my plans for the week in a really rigid way, sorry it's not very readable.


Me... tomorrow....probably (note.. not actually me in this pic, just saying I'll probably end up on the floor)


Semi-anxious for tomorrow in all honesty.. boy will be out.. he will let me down/ I'll be hideously drunk and text him stupid texts/ I will want to cry = Florence feels like a fool.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love how you know whats going to happen. Good for you for haveing a new bike, I remember when you lost your old one. I love diet coke to. <3

    ReplyDelete