Saturday, 27 March 2010

Oops.

Well what a massive fail of a week this has been..
My downfall.. alcohol.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - I was drunk.

On Wednesday I had my measurements taken for this modelling thing I'm doing,
I spent the entire 45 minutes there paranoid as fuck.
Convinced all the designers would be like why the fuck is this fat bitch here.
I have 4 or 5 more fittings before the show, and shoots etc, so I need to slim down QUICK.

Rah. This post isn't really going anywhere, I'm not in the mood to post.

I've only had 3 hours sleep and a whole lot to think, and I'm on a right caffiene come down after copious amounts of coffee and a 9 hour shift; I'm starting to get proper withdrawals from it.. yesterday I was getting serious headaches, over easter I may just do a giant detox.

A detoxing of my life is definitely in order.

Beautiful.

See what I mean, my thoughts are a wee bit scattered. So after yet another long ass shift at work tomorrow, I will do a proper post.

Florence
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment