Friday, 12 March 2010

Progress?

Hey guys,

So i've just got in from a night at the pub.. yes I know.. bad times, especially after all I said yesterday about alcohol sending me downward spiralling.. but actually tonight has been good.

I got in about half an hour ago.. semi tipsy, although I wouldn't say my normal level of rat-arsed, and instead of going to my usual place.. the kitchen .. to binge..

I didn't.

I got my laptop from the kitchen.

And simply walked back upstairs.

Now I am sitting in bed typing this.

So I know it doesn't seem like much.

But means a lot to me.

It makes me happy.

Tonight in general was also a lot of fun,  I went to cheer my friend on at a band competition, despite her not winning, it was still a lovely night :) Talked lots to my friend J, had a massive catch up with my two closest friends and generally felt like I gave some money to a good cause.

On another note, I got my exam results today..

Just a bit of background info.. I severely fucked up at college last year.. I didn't go, I just went out drinking my soul into the abyss and fucked up all my exams, didn't revise, and almost got chucked out of college, this year I got put on my last warning. I was a stupid dickhead, stuck in a rut, which is ironic, because I know I'm not stupid.

So anyway, last year I came out with shit grades, however I still got predicted pretty well for uni as my teachers understood I was in a bad place.... Anyway, this year I worked my arse off for the January resits.. re sat everything, and today my grades were.. AAA :D for AS.

My Auntie and Uncle sent me a balloon to say congratulations- made my day haha <3

This proves to me - If you want it hard enough, you can do it.

I also got my grades for a few modules from this year, got A's,  and without wanting to sound like a patronising whining bitch, seriously if you're reading this and you're in year 12, don't just cruise, LEARN from me, it will be so much easier if you do it this year, I understand that makes me sound like such a hypocrite, but honestly I wish I had.

BUT, enough lecturing from me.

Will be a proper post tomorrow. But quickly, the ECLIPSE trailer came out today AHHH
I don't care if you don't like Twilight, I do. EXCITING. It looks GEEWWWWWD.


http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2010/03/full-twllight-eclipse-trailer.html



So here's some KS thinspo,








I know i've used some of these before, but they're my fav's :) especially this last one, she looks beautiful.



All My Love
Florence
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I fucked up big time in school a few years ago too. Instead of going to class, I skipped school for about 3 months and went and got stoned everyday. By the end, I was a total trainwreck with a dangerous drug problem which I failed to acknowledge.

    Anyway, cut a long story short, I eventually got caught and got into a lot of shit for it. This came as a major wake-up call for me. I chucked the drugs for good, studied like hell to try and catch up, and somehow managed to pass all my exams!!

    From then on I took my studies a lot more seriously, and it paid off because now I'm in my 2nd year at uni and loving every minute of it :) So I totally agree with you when you say if you work hard enough for something, whatever it is you can do it.

    On another note - R-Patz is a BABE!

    Love, H x

    ReplyDelete