Friday, 19 March 2010

Wild Weekend

I've successfully fasted all day and it is currently 17:09... a pivitol point in the day.. it's all make or break from here.

I'm not going out tonight; so need to worry about alcohol calories or anything, no late night drunken binging - which seems to be my downfall, late night sober binging however.. must stay strong.. planning to just avoid the kitchen and get an early night.

So much for a "wild weekend".

Plan for the weekend is just to avoid food as much as possible; which I think is achivable.

Tomorrow I'm working 9-6, then off to see a friends play which hopefully won't finish till late, the most i'll consume is a glass of wine or so in the lobby, and on an empty stomach I don't think I'll need much more; a win win situation in my opinion. 

Then Sunday, I'm working all day again, although Sunday dinner may be a problem, but one meal over the entire weekend is the not utter end of the world. 

Finally finished the eating disorder topic today, phew, although of course it's not the end as I'm going to have to revise it all, but at least that can be in my own privacy. Ironically, our next topic is Aggression; much more appropriate, haha.

On another note, found out the boy I like ALSO got with someone else on Monday.. I have no right to be annoyed about this. As so did I.

But I still am..
Apparently there's pictures of it on facebook.. I don't want to look, but I know he's detagged himself.

What a pickle.


My friends and I also decided where we're going on holiday today, or more so I just let them decide, I'm not particularly bothered, each place will just be as tacky as the next, however I am bothered by the ever approaching summer.. bikini season is almost upon us ladies, (and any gents reading) and I'm sure as hell not ready. It doesn't help that all my friends are tiny. I cannot be the fat one of the group.

I will not be the fat one of the group.



In other news, my friend from work has asked me to be her model for her degree show, which is flattering, apparently they don't want to use overly skinny models.

Brilliant. I was chosen because I was fat, well you know what I mean.
I know I should still be flattered, however its just another reminder that I am not what I want to be.

Sorry to end on a sombre note,
Have a good weekend guys, I'll probably post on Sunday evening
xxxxxxxxxxxx Florence

1 comment:

  1. Funness. Well at least some one thinks your pritty enough to be a modle.

    ReplyDelete