Today I've not eaten much in the way of meals,
just a fuck fuck fuck load of chocolate.
Came on my period today, so I'm blaming that.
Always blaming something..
Gah.
Well i'm working all day tomorrow so at least I won't be able to stuff my face there.
Also,
I just watched Skins on 4od (sorry if you're not from the UK reading this and have no idea what I'm on about.. ).. but SERIOUSLY. How could they do that to Freddie??
I know i'm getting a bit repetitive, but here's some Skins thinspo in the form of Kaya Scoladerio seeing as I'm too tired to fathom writing anything more interesting.
Florence xxxxxxxxxx




I just ADORE Effy ^__^
ReplyDeleteWow. She's very thin. Makes me feel like shit.
ReplyDeleteSorry bout your period and shit, hun. :( I'm here if you need anything. (: <3333
xoxoxoxo
ali bella
Okay, well I hate the period excuse. It's like wtf why choclate, why me? Also I'm from the U.S. so I really do have no idea about UK television, but the pictures of here are so gourgesly thin. Love them.
ReplyDelete