Friday, 30 April 2010

La Roux, The Seaside and Pizza

Last night was a m a z i n g, I had such a good night.

I drank. Surprise surprise.
But stuck to vodka and sweated like a pig dancing.

We got some chips after, but they stayed in me all of five minutes and I weighed myself this morning and there was no change from yesterday, which is a fucking relief.

Today I went to visit where I'm going to uni, I fell in love with it.
The winding landscape and the never-ending sky is pure beauty. The smell of the sea and the breeze on the pier. And the winding alleyways of hidden gems and tiny pubs with so much character. AH I LOVE IT.

It felt safe.

I will spend the next three years pretending I'm a Mod from Quadrophenia, getting high and listening to Northern Soul and the Who.






With some History degree on the side.
Bring it on.

As for the rest of the day,
I had to have lunch with my dad, it was inescapable, Pizza Hut buffet.....
Lucky I brought 40 Ducolax whilst pops was in Waterstones..

I managed to purge a tiny bit too, but it was too risky as I didn't want to ruin the day with my dad.






xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad the uni seems like the place for you (:

    And I'm trying not to, we'll just wait and see.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun at the concert.
    La roux <3

    ReplyDelete