Why do you have to betray me?
As much as I can spend my days, attempting, rather poorly to block Theo out of my mind, I cannot escape from him in my dreams.
You highlight my weaknesses, but I can't ever remember you highlighting my strengths.
You've made me scared about Friday.
More scared than I was before.
But you are part of me, so I am at a loss.
__________________________________________________
There is nothing like a bit of Jeremy Kyle Show, followed by Trisha on a Wednesday morning. Paaah.
Sad as it is, it makes me feel better about my own life; these people are proper nutters.
Jezzy is such a babe.
Quite proud that yesterday was under three hundred calories;
- Fruit Pastell Ice Lolly (70 Calories)
- 1 Peppered Quorn Steak (97 Calories)
- Spinach and Tomato (20 Calories)
*******
I AM sorry that I keep moaning about exams, my social life has taken the brunt of the impact.
You know it's got bad when your Dad offers you money to go out and get drunk?!
But ONLY a week left kiddies, then it's my leavers ball and THEN my birthday, wheeey
Summer Goals: to be decided ; although it obviously goes without say that losing weight is a given.
Have a lovely day people.
this girl makes me wish I'd never cut my hair off.
arms. arms. arms. I have a real issue with my arms. I have a full length Grecian nude dress for my leavers ball, but my arms just look disgusting and doughy.
b e a u t i f u l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



the last girl...her legs! oh my god!
ReplyDeleteugh not fair haha, thanks for the inspiration<3
have fun with the end of exams!
The last picture is so good, I love her hair and lipstick! xxx
ReplyDelete