Monday, 21 June 2010

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

Dearest Brother Bo,

Nothing in the entire world smells nicer to me than your hair when it's just been washed.
It's the biggest comfort to me to smell and know you're still innocent about the badness in the world,

I'll miss you the most when I go to uni.

x
(ps. don't tell the others)

__________________________________________________________--

That letter may seem creepy, but bear in mind Bo is only 2 and  he is simply to cutest thing.
Also, sorry that these letters are boring for everyone else.

So, had a big exam today, could have actually been a lot worse - Psychology;
example question ..
 25 marks on the origins of eating disorders.

Fun times.

Post-exam..
I got forced to eat a English muffin with eggs with my friend B, which I reckon was around 400 calories.
Purged some lasange.
Purged some ice-cream.

I am a pig.

Cycled around 10 miles, and if I can summon the energy I will go for a run on my usual track which I discovered, through this gem of a site; http://www.runfinder.co.uk/ , is around 5 miles.

However I have been up since 6 so the likelihood of that happening is slim..

2 comments:

  1. that is so sweet :) i really do love the smell of infants and toddlers (sound creepy? sorry!) because they still smell...new. like non-polluted humans.

    cycling 10 miles is actually pretty amazing, good job on that :) i can barely go for like 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats actualy really cool that you biked that much. I can do like, 7 to. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete